Half-term at Torre Abbey
We have plenty to keep the family entertained this half-term.
D A I L Y
- Young People's Photography Competition
- Ghost and The Theatre of the Extinct exhibition from Sarah Strachan
- The return of our Garden Mud Kitchen (weather dependent)
- Dressing up
- House and Garden Quizzes and Trails
- Colouring and Brass Rubbing
S U N D A Y 1 6 F E B R U A R Y
- Valentine Royal Icing Biscuit Decoration workshop. Hosted by Sweet Art Bakery in our Learning Lab.*
T H U R S D A Y 2 0 F E B R U A R Y
We are a family-friendly museum!
- Parking behind the Riviera International Centre - short stroll through the grounds to our entrance (no busy roads to cross)
- Lifts to all floors
- Buggy parking
- Full baby changing facilities
- Onsite cafe
KIDS AND TEENS ENTER FOR FREE!
* These activities incur a separate cost. See individual activity for information.